Storm Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storm Revolution

The newly sovereign remnants of the sith infantry

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Here's some saves :D
Tell us how this military style posting for the website thing goes EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:40 am by SPIKE THE R8

» [SR]hacked ?!
Tell us how this military style posting for the website thing goes EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:31 pm by [SR]BEAST1_706078

» how long will [sr] exist?
Tell us how this military style posting for the website thing goes EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:11 pm by flamingdragons-1

» XLV super bowl !
Tell us how this military style posting for the website thing goes EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:35 am by flamingdragons-1

» code news!!!
Tell us how this military style posting for the website thing goes EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:21 pm by [SR]Survivor3_14159

» THE PSP 2 anounced
Tell us how this military style posting for the website thing goes EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:51 pm by flamingdragons-1

» last one to reply wins
Tell us how this military style posting for the website thing goes EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:49 pm by flamingdragons-1

» Competition entries
Tell us how this military style posting for the website thing goes EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:14 pm by flamingdragons-1

» SHOW YOUR SIGS
Tell us how this military style posting for the website thing goes EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:13 pm by flamingdragons-1

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Tell us how this military style posting for the website thing goes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[Ṩḭ]ḲṒṒⱣΛ ḲḭⱢⱢṨ
Major General
Major General
[Ṩḭ]ḲṒṒⱣΛ ḲḭⱢⱢṨ

SR points : 4980

Tell us how this military style posting for the website thing goes Empty
PostSubject: Tell us how this military style posting for the website thing goes   Tell us how this military style posting for the website thing goes EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:24 am

Cause I'd like for anyone that wants to know learn. Cause I don't remember my name being yellow.
Back to top Go down
[SR]BEAST1_706078
Battlefield Monster
Battlefield Monster
[SR]BEAST1_706078

SR points : 5196

PostSubject: Re: Tell us how this military style posting for the website thing goes   Tell us how this military style posting for the website thing goes EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:51 pm

the thing under your name is your rank(so is the empty stars)and your color changed because you joined the stormers,I am red for assasins.
Back to top Go down
Dillpickles123
Grand General of the Army
Grand General of the Army
Dillpickles123

SR points : 8572

PostSubject: Re: Tell us how this military style posting for the website thing goes   Tell us how this military style posting for the website thing goes EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:45 pm

PErfect beast, yah the more posts u post (no spam) the higher ur rank. The highest u guys can rank is General. My rank is Grand General Of the Army which is a special rank.
Back to top Go down
https://srxx.forumotion.com
[SR]BEAST1_706078
Battlefield Monster
Battlefield Monster
[SR]BEAST1_706078

SR points : 5196

PostSubject: Re: Tell us how this military style posting for the website thing goes   Tell us how this military style posting for the website thing goes EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:31 pm

Now I understand even more.edit=see I have a mango/star thing under my name What a Face
Back to top Go down
[Ṩḭ]ḲṒṒⱣΛ ḲḭⱢⱢṨ
Major General
Major General
[Ṩḭ]ḲṒṒⱣΛ ḲḭⱢⱢṨ

SR points : 4980

PostSubject: Re: Tell us how this military style posting for the website thing goes   Tell us how this military style posting for the website thing goes EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:25 am

k i git it now. now there shouldnt be any question about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us how this military style posting for the website thing goes   Tell us how this military style posting for the website thing goes Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell us how this military style posting for the website thing goes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Revolution :: SR :: SR main-
Jump to: